|Need an extra closet?
|Special car to store?
We have storage for all of life’s events.
Other stories requiring a storage unit:
- Have extra pieces that you cannot part with but do not have room for at your home
- Inherited furniture from a loved one
- Remodeling and need space to work.
- Extra office furniture that needs to be kept off site from your business
- New baby or kids off to college
- Impending storm, flood or fire and need to evacuate
- New home building goes over schedule and your deliveries are waiting
- Your business rents chairs, tables or other pieces of furniture
- Cleaning out your garage of collected furniture
- You sell furniture on a popular internet auction site
- Getting ready for a yard, garage or estate sale
- De-cluttering your home for an upcoming home sale
- Staging your home with newer or updated pieces that fit the space better
- Military or job transfer and need to place items away
- Grown child or older parent needs to move back to your home
- Eviction or foreclosure
- Tenant eviction
- You are a pack rat
- You found a furniture sale and could not pass up the deal
- Saving furniture for a college grad or newlyweds
- Water or smoke damaged furniture waiting to be cleaned
- Change in marital status